Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catch-up

Lillie turned 5 months old on January 16th. Here are some things we want to remember about her at 5 months:-Can roll from back to front and vice versa pretty easily
-Can walk around in her walker
-Plays well with her toys
-Still loves to laugh and giggle and now talk jibberish
-She also decided that she there is too much fun stuff to do to go to bed at night...we are working on that one...
-We tried starting her on cereal, but her poor body couldn't handle it and we had to hold off until she is 6 months and start with fruit instead of cereal.
-She gives hugs and kisses- So sweet!

Weight Loss Update:

We had a break in our kick boxing class and with all the holidays I also took a break from not eating candy, etc. I ended up gaining three pounds over the holiday and first half of January : ( I am back on track now and lower than I was before the holidays so we are doing okay. I lost a total of 24 pounds and have about 34 more pounds to go. I am back to kick-boxing three times a week. We also got Lehi Center Passes and I am starting to run again on our off nights- it has been fun. I also got a new Jillian Michael's Video for abs because I have lost the least amount of inches in waist and I do that on Saturday nights. I hoping for some more results soon.

Lillie and Daddy time - they get to spend quality time together every Monday & Wednesday night and Saturday Morning!
Our handsome little cook.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house and the weight loss!! You have such a cute familY!

    ReplyDelete