Monday, April 4, 2011

My Birthday!

March 12 -For my birthday this year I decided that I was going to start the day with a 5k. This is the first race I have ever ran. I ran it in about 32 minutes - which is not great, but I am okay with since I started running only two weeks before the race. Josh and Lillie were great to come and support me!
Before the race

After the race - yay!
I had my hair done after the race and then we went to dinner!
After dinner we had both sides of the family and Lillie's babysitter over that night for cake and ice cream. (Josh was sweet to make me a GREAT cake!)

Cute Lillie helping me open presents : )

1 comment:

  1. 32 minutes is awesome!!! My first 5k was 34 minutes and I had been training for 3 months! I'm so proud of you...you did great! I wish I could have saw you there! I did the 10k - but it was soooo pack there!

    ReplyDelete