Monday, February 7, 2011

Summer of Races...

It has always been my goal to run a half marathon. Since I am not getting any younger, this is the year for me to do it! Since I have never participated in any races before I am going to start with a 5k, move to a 10k and then do my half marathon by the end of the summer. I have my eye one a couple of 10k and half marathons, but we will see how I do in the 5k. We might even make a trip out one and go somewhere for the race (this would be to avoid anyone I know seeing me do so bad :)

The first race will be March 12, 2011 - wish me luck!

http://rexleerun.byu.edu/index.php

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome. Races are addicting and I've been looking for a 10k to do before my half marathon in June (so freaking out!) You will do great at your race and don't make the same mistake I made - run at least 3 miles before hand and do it outside!

    ReplyDelete