Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Budget?

We had a budget this month? Well we did, but failed miserably. I forgot about registering my car, oil change, baby food, formula, formula, formula and did I mention formula? We went over about $300. Eek! We will have to make it up next month...Also I bought quite a bit of food, which made it so we haven't eaten out all month except V-day and our friend's graduation party. Yes - I have cooked dinner every night this week. Yes, amazing. So we will have food to carry us into next month as well.

On a happier note, Josh has lost 15 pounds! He did this by just changing what he eats - I am a little jealous, but very happy for him! I am down 26 pounds. I know, it seems like I have been down this much for a long time, but I am back in the swing of things and determined to be down 30 by next weekend!

Lillie is just growing and we love it. It is no secret that I was terrified of motherhood, but we were blessed with such a great baby. Now she is growing - it is becoming better everyday. Today I was getting her toys out and she was playing with them and when I got her giraffe out so dropped the other toys and got so excited. It is so cute to interact with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment