Monday, October 25, 2010

Good-bye Time and Life, Hello Bisk

I have been complaining about taking the CPA exam all year - if I spent as much time studying as I do feeling guilty about not studying or stressing about the test I would have been done months ago. Well the time has come. I scheduled my last sections for the test for November 22 and the other for January 24th (Yep, that is the very last possible day I can take it without having to pay again - I can't believe 9 months went so quick.Well, Bisk, we are about to become great friends for the next month. Please help me pass the exam and make miracles happen!

PS: I made it through day three with no candy, deserts or soda. I am on my way to breaking my addiction which might not be the smartest thing with all the studying I will be getting to do : )

No comments:

Post a Comment