Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two months, back to work and a Halloween tradition...

Lillie has been in our lives for two months now! We are so lucky to have her and love her so much, but how could you not love this???Since Lillie is two months old it means it is time to go back to work, as in 8-5. I was crazy and did not end up taking more than a couple of days off work when she was born. I felt so good after labor and she was sleeping so much I needed something to do so I started back working from home.

I am actually excited to be back at the office so I can focus on work when I am working and on Lillie and family when I am home. No more trying to combine the two or going into the office at 4-5:00 am to get what I needed done there to be back before Josh left for work. After the first day back I did have a breakdown wondering if I was doing the right thing. Things have been better and we found a great family that is watching Lillie. The little girls love having her there during the day.

Two Months
One of my favorite Halloween traditions is decorating sugar cookies with my mom - I am excited for the all the upcoming Holiday traditions coming! Don't they look good? Don't worry I am going to start my lose-the-baby-weight plan soon

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!! And how darling is your new baby girl??!! Wow, I can't believe you had your 5 year wedding anniversary. Congratluations, and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are way cute! Lillie is adorable! And I totally feel your pain with working fulltime....you just learn to live with the guilt you feel everyday. Glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading up on what you've been up to! I am sad to hear you didn't like LDSBC though... I hope I wasn't part of the reason. Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete