Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Weight Loss Challenge

Josh and I weighed ourselves today and set our goals for getting healthy again! (We also took "before" pictures that are just too frightening to post.) After working full-time and going to school full-time we put on quite a bit of weight and now with no more school or pregnancy we no longer have any excuses for being overweight. Here are some of our goals:

Jamie: 47 pounds to lose, 22 by Christmas, 25 by March

Josh: 56 pounds to lose, 26 by Christmas, 30 by March

How we are going to get there:
Eating:
Jamie: Daily Caloric intake: 1600 calories. No soda, no candy

Josh: Daily Caloric intake: 1890 calories.

Exercising:


During the winter it will be harder to exercise, but here are two tools I have found to enjoy exercising indoors. Immediately after putting Lillie to bed for the night I will be doing the 30-day shred followed by cycling.

We will be updating our results each week and hopefully this will help us make progress!

2 comments:

  1. When you reach your goals, you had better post pics!! GOOD LUCK! You can do it. And good luck with the CPA. My sis has taken the audit and will take the other one in a couple weeks.. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH good for you!! It's totally possible! You can do it....it sucks though - but good luck! I've been running and having those goals of a 5k here or a half marathon in summer is helping me stay committed! Can't wait to hear of updates! oh and email me if you want to be invited to my blog - jrovery@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete