Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 Months Old Today

Lillie is 3 months old today. Someone asked me if Motherhood had drastically changed my life - to be honest Lillie just fits in our family and it seems like she has always been there and should be with us. I do not remember how it was before and I love the way our life is now. The most noticeable changes are that I have to wake up an hour earlier to get her fed, dressed and packed for the day and having someone to consider before myself. We also have much more planning if we want to go somewhere and Josh and I have to work as a team making sure Lillie's needs are met. While it can be stressful some days, I know that Lillie will go to sleep sometime and I will be able to get what is needed done.

3 Months Old

Here is what we remember and love about Lillie at three months:

Josh -
-Laughs and smiles when she sees me
-She can scoot herself

Jamie
- She loves to laugh, even when she is crying she will be laughing at the same time.
- She loves to go to bed. Tonight I could not get anything to make her happy until I put her in her crib and she settled right down to go to sleep.
- She can roll herself over if you put her arm in the right place
- She is trying to crawl, but gets frustrated and puts her head down and does just the kicking motions
- She is independent and doesn't really like to be held unless you are feeding her or she can't see what you are doing.
- She still loves to have here diaper changed, but hates when you put shirts on her.
- She likes the bath (might love, but it is hard to tell because she is concentrating on the water so much she doesn't quite look like she is enjoying it, but never cries) but she kicks and splashes and laughs when mommy screams because she was just soaked.
- She loves to grab things especially the drapes next to her changing table and my hands.

Helping Momma with the dishes

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda funny that before they are born you can't really think of life with them but then once they are here you can't remember what life was like without them.
    Thanks again for dinner the other day, its was great!!!

    ReplyDelete