Saturday, November 6, 2010

Construction and Weight Update

The builder said it will be about 3 weeks until our house is finished. They have the foundation set and will start framing on Monday. We the construction site tonight and are excited for it to be done!

Weight Loss Update: I am down 6.8 pounds - only 15.8 more to go before Christmas to make my first goal. I have made it two weeks without candy, desserts, or soda and will continue until I make my final weight goal! (Today was probably the hardest day so far - we went to Costco and I had to stop so many urges to buy all my favorites there - sorry Josh for being so grouchy). I did however get to buy all sorts of flavors of sugar-free gum to chew when I get cravings for candy. I would recommend chewing to anyone who wants to avoid candy. Some of my favorites are the citris/strawberry trident layers, trident or orbit cinnamon, trident tropical punch,and raspberry or wintergreen ice cubes (not sure if those are sugar-free).

And what would a post be without an update our little girl? She now recognizes and grabs things with her hands. She loves to grab the animals on her play mat. Not sure if I have written about the play mat before or not, but I love this thing and I wish we would have gotten on sooner. I thought they were for older babies, but she has loved it since she was about 7 weeks old and would have loved it sooner. She will play on this for at least an hour at a time.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so awesome!!! You are going to reach your goal in no time with the way you are going!!! I am so impressed with how long you have gone without sugar..and I got through like a pack a day cause I chew a piece everytime I get hungry!

    ReplyDelete