Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let the eating begin...

We had our first Thanksgiving on Sunday with Josh's family. It was great to get together with his family before left for New Mexico to spend the holiday with Josh's brother. Rachael cooked us steak and chicken cordon bleu for dinner!
Tirzah & Alex

My weekly updates will be done a little earlier this week because I want to be able to enjoy what I am eating and I do not plan on weighing in on Saturday and I had a great weigh-in this morning - I have lost 17.8 pounds!! I am truly amazed that I have lost this much so fast. It has been a couple days over a month, but I am well on my way to make my Christmas goal (if I do not screw things up today). I still am not eating candy, desseret, chips or soda during Thanksgiving, but plan on enjoying the rest of the meal! The kickboxing class is kicking my butt some days and it pushes me so much harder than work out by myself because I have guy yelling at me to keep going.

As far as the construction update goes - they will have all the paint and cabinets in this weekend.
The poor guys were working on Thanksgiving! They said they do not celebrate it and I know some of the guys at my work also work on Thanksgiving because it is not one of their native holidays.
It wouldn't be post without a picture of Lillie - She is able to sit up in the little exerciser and she is even doing her own boxing moves!


No comments:

Post a Comment