Sunday, November 14, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Since it is the time of the year for Thanksgiving-

I AM THANKFUL FOR...

1. Heavenly Father's love for us and the knowledge of his gospel - Including in this the scriptures, prayer, and the temple. I do not know where I would be without the gospel and all that Heavenly Father has done for us. It is a great thing to know why we are here and what happens after life.
2. My amazing husband - He is sick today and this reminds me how much he does do or at least how much I boss him around when he is well. Hurry up and get better - Toby needs a bath, I need the car seat installed and the sink fixed : )
3. Beautiful Lillie - I do not think there is a better baby in the world. She constantly is smiling and happy. We love having her around and are excited to teach her everything. She brings us such great happiness.
4. All our family - I do not know what we would do if our family did not live so close and if they were not so amazing. Especially my parents, who are so helpful. We love our family and they are truly our best friends.
5. My health and body - I am so grateful that I am healthy and able to do what I want and need to do. I am glad that I am mostly free from addictions (We are working on the candy and overeating) and have a clear mind.
6. Education - I am grateful that I had the opportunity to get my masters degree and everything I learned and all the people I met while obtaining it.
7. Friends - I am glad that we have friends and all the great times we have shared with them.
8. Living in America and Freedom - I am glad that I live in a country that allows freedom to worship and have all the other items I am grateful for.
9. Toby - Who could not love such a cute, cuddly and loyal dog? I am not sure what we would do without him. When is he gone with Josh and I open the door to come home it does not seem like home without him.
10. Work - Sometimes I would rather be other places than at work I am grateful that I have a flexible job and one that I like doing.
11. Nikki - She is our babysitter and we are so grateful that we found her and the care she provides for Lillie. She is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment