Saturday, November 13, 2010

Great Updates!

This is what I woke up to this morning - A happy Lillie just talking away in her bed. She has slept through the night for the past three nights! It is actually a little sad because I miss our late night feedings because it was another chance to hold our little girl. She will be three months next week. I can not believe where the time has gone!

Remember how last Saturday this was a piece of concrete? Well this week they framed the entire house, put in all electric, plumbing, air systems, windows, and doors! Crazy how they did it so quick. It will probably be only two weeks or less until they are done.

Views from the loft - it was dark and these are the only pictures I could take.
Last update, but definitely not least - I have lost 11.2 pounds! I only have 11.4 pounds to lose before Christmas. I took some more before/after pictures at the 10 pound mark and it is amazing the difference. Still Scary, but better : )

2 comments:

  1. 11 lbs already!! You really are amazing!! I'm jealous....I don't lose weight that quickly (though I suck at dieting!!) And it is way sad when they start sleeping through the night!!!

    ReplyDelete